- Consumer Reports
- Gale LegalForms
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- Indie Author Project
- Skills Center from Tutor.com
- TexShare Databases
- Transparent Language Online
The full text of Consumer Reports is available including the current issue. Use your library card to access this database.
Gale LegalForms gives you access to thousands of legal forms for divorces, wills, and power of attorney. Use your library card to access this database.
HeritageQuest is designed to help amateur and professional genealogists, local historians, and library patrons search and use data from the various sources. Use your library card to access this database.
Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center offers tutorials and how-to instructions for hundreds of crafts and activities including gardening, knitting, outdoor recreation, scrapbooking, and performing arts. Use your library card to access this database.
Home Improvement Reference Center offers users how-to videos, tips for working with contractors, and resources for remodeling, plumbing, electrical, and woodworking. Use your library card to access this database.
Indie Author Project is a self-publishing tool built to help libraries find the best indie books and share them with their patrons.
After submitting to IAP, your book can be shared with patrons of participating libraries across your region. If your book is selected by our curation partners, it will also be available alongside other great indie reads in participating libraries across the U.S. and Canada.
SkillsCenter from Tutor.com includes job search, resume help, interview preparation, GED materials, GMAT and GRE practice tests, financial literacy, and more.
TexShare Databases provide 24-hour access to a wide variety of research tools, full text articles, journals, and genealogy databases. To access this database you will need to choose your library and/or enter your database password.
When accessing any library database from home, you will be asked to enter either your library barcode number (with no spaces) and/or the Library's database password. To locate the database password information:
- Go to the online Catalog.
- Click on "My Account" and select "My Record".
- Enter your library barcode (with no spaces) or username. Default password is the last 4 digits of the phone number used when you created the account.
- From the dashboard on the left, click on "Database Login".
- Once you have written down the login information you require, you may log out of your library account by clicking on "My Account" and then selecting "Log Out".
Transparent Language Online is an online language learning program that offers courses for over 100 languages and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. Use your library card to sign-up for an account.