A person summoned for jury service may request a postponement of the person's initial appearance for jury service. The person may request the postponement by contacting the Court in person or in writing before the date on which the person is summoned to appear.

If you would like to request your jury service be postponed, please complete and submit the Motion to Postpone Jury Service Form (PDF).