Now Open / Opening Soon
- 151 Coffee: Now open at 131 South Denton Tap between McDonalds and Schlotzsky's.
- Biscuit Bar: Now open at 104 South Denton Tap Road in the Town Oaks Shopping Center next door to Chipotle.
- Functional Training FUNC: Now open at 1203 Crestside Drive, Suite 300, east of the Ninth Grade Center.
- Hemingway Brunch: Now open at 140 W Sandy Lake, Suite 140 in the Woodside Village Shopping Center.
- Perla Dry Cleaners: Now open at 205 N Denton Tap, just south of Donut City.
- Panera: Now open at 140 W IH 635 in the Point West Shopping Center.
- Parotta Express: Now open at 820 S MacArthur Blvd, Suite 112.
- Smoothie King: Now open at 205 N Denton Tap Road, just south of Donut City.
- Tattered Style 2: Now open at 446 West Bethel, just next door to Tattered Style.
- Twisted Root: Reopened at 505 Houston Street in Old Town.
- Yummy Thai: Now open at 140 West IH 635, Suite 100 in the Point West Shopping Center.
- Chilliscious Thai: To be located at 120 N Denton Tap Rd.
- Ecclesia Bakery and Café: To be located at 804 S MacArthur at the southeast corner of E Belt Line and S MacArthur just south of the Chevron.
- Peacock Indian Cuisine: To be located at 817 S MacArthur south of McDonald's.
- Medical Offices: To be located at 150 North Coppell Road at the northeast corner of West Sandy Lake Road and North Coppell Road.
- Varispace Office: To be located at 450 N Freeport Parkway at the southeast corner of SH 121 and Freeport.
How to Be Added to the List
This list of new Coppell businesses is intended to help them succeed. If you have a new business that has just opened or is opening soon and is not on this list, please call the Community Development Department at 972-304-3678 or email us to get added to the list.
Other Construction Projects
Are you curious about construction activity you see happening around Coppell? There are a variety of private construction projects underway. These are included in an Interactive Project Map for your reference. Also, the details of the public projects are listed on the Public Construction Project page.