Now Open / Opening Soon
- 7-Eleven: Located at 890 South Denton Tap at he northeast corner of Denton Tap and East Belt Line
- Crepe and Cup: Now open at 833 South Denton Tap Road north of Dairy Queen
- Dunkin Donuts: Now open at 1575 South Belt Line Tap Road at Point West Shopping Center, Suite 160
- Fairfield Inn and Suites: Hotel located at 1150 Northpoint on the northeast corner of SH 121 and Northpoint Dr.
- Golden Boy Coffee Co.: Located at 171 North Denton Tap, Suite 600
- Hat Creek Burger: Located at 150 West SH 121, just west of Rosa's Cafe
- Kebab Uncle: Now open at 612 East Sandy Lake Road in the Sandy Lake Oaks Shopping Center across Sandy Lake from Speedy K
- Panera Bread: Now open at 1551 South Belt Line Tap Road at Point West Shopping Center
- QuikTrip: Located at southeast corner of SH 121 and Freeport Parkway
- Tru by Hilton Coppell Dallas-Forth Worth Airport North: Hotel Now open at 1560 Point West on the northwest corner of IH 635 and South Belt Line Road
- Biscuit Bar: To be located at 104 South Denton Tap Road in the Town Oaks Shopping Center next door to Chipotle
- Coppell Arts Center: Grand Opening May 14th to 17th at 505 Travis Street in Old Town Coppell
- First Watch Café: To be located at 1551 South Belt Line Road in the Point West Shopping Center
- Medical Offices: To be located at 150 North Coppell Road at the northeast corner of West Sandy Lake Road and North Coppell Road
- Yummy Thai: To be located at 140 West IH 635, Suite 100 in the Point West Shopping Center
How to Be Added to the List
This list of new Coppell businesses is intended to help them succeed. If you have a new business that has just opened or is opening soon and is not on this list, please call the Community Development Department at 972-304-3678 or email us to get added to the list.
Other Construction Projects
Are you curious about construction activity you see happening around Coppell? There are a variety of private construction projects underway. These are included in an Interactive Project Map for your reference. Also, the details of the public projects are listed on the Public Construction Project page.